GABA receptors are a class of receptors that respond to the GABA (neurotransmitter gamma-aminobutyric acid), the chief inhibitory neurotransmitter in the vertebrate central nervous system.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- A3142 Acamprosate calcium GABA receptor agonist and modulator of glutamatergic systems
- B1532 Nefiracetam Nefiracetam is a GABAergic, cholinergic, and monoaminergic neuronal systems enhancer for Ro 5-4864-induced convulsions. Phase 2.
- B1246 Etomidate hydrochloride Etomidate is a GABAA receptors agonist, which is a short acting intravenous anaesthetic agent used for the induction of general anaesthesia.
- B2280 Rufinamide Rufinamide is a new antiepileptic agent that differs structurally from other antiepileptic drugs and is approved as adjunctive therapy for Lennox-Gastaut syndrome (LGS).
- B1107 (R)-Baclofen hydrochloride GABAB receptor agonist
- B1531 (R)-baclofen (R)-Baclofen is a selective GABAB receptor agonist. GABAB receptors are metabotropic receptors which produce slow inhibitory signals.
- B1024 AWD 131-138 GABAA receptor agonist
- A8436 Gabapentin GABA enhancer
- A1958 Etomidate General anesthetic with GABA modulatory and GABA-mimetic actions
- A2917 Flumazenil Benzodiazepine antagonist
- A3917 Vigabatrin GABA transaminase inhibitor
- A3810 SDZ 220-581 Ammonium salt NMDA glutamate receptor antagonist
- A3758 Retigabine dihydrochloride Antiepileptic compound
- A3401 Etifoxine hydrochloride GABAA receptor potentiator
- A3400 Etifoxine GABAA receptor potentiator
- B1530 Niflumic acid Ca2+-activated Cl- channel blocker