COX (cyclooxygenase) is an enzyme that is responsible for formation of important biological mediators called prostanoids, including prostaglandins, prostacyclin and thromboxane.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- C5551 FR122047 (hydrate) selective inhibitor of COX-1
- C5048 Ibufenac COX-1 and -2 inhibitor
- A8446 Ibuprofen inhibitor of cyclooxygenase 1 and cyclooxygenase 2
- A5791 Ibuprofen Lysine COX inhibitor
- A3484 Iguratimod COX-2 inhibitor,inhibits IL-1,IL-6,IL-8 and tumour necrosis factor.
- A8449 Indomethacin Cox inhibitor
- C4718 Indomethacin heptyl ester non-selective inhibitor of both COX-1 and COX-2
- C5591 Indomethacin N-octyl amide potent but non-selective inhibitor of both COX-1 and COX-2
- C3726 Inotilone cyclooxygenase (COX) inhibitor
- B1446 Ketoprofen Dual COX1/2 inhibitor