- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- A8635 QL47 QL47 inhibits BTK kinase activity with an IC50 of 7 nM, inhibits autophosphorylation of BTK on Tyr223 in cells with an EC50 of 475 nM and inhibits phosphorylation of a downstream effector PLCγ2 (Tyr759) with an EC50 of 318 nM.
- A8229 ML161 ML161 is a selective inhibitor of PAR1 with IC50 value of 0.26 μM .
- A4506 DMOG Prolyl 4-hydroxylase (P4H) inhibitor; inhibits hypoxia-inducible factor α (HIF-α) prolyl hydroxylase (HIF-PH).
- A4509 PX 12 Competitive, irreversible thioredoxin-1 (Trx-1) inhibitor (Ki = 31 μM) that attenuates expression of HIF-1α, VEGF and iNOS (IC50 values are 7.2, ~10 and 18.1 μM respectively). Exhibits antitumor activity; directly inhibits tubulin polymerization in vitro and decreases tumor microvessel density in vivo.
- A4507 KC7F2 Inhibitor of HIF-1α. Thought to act via down-regulation of HIF-1α protein synthesis; reduces phosphorylation of eIF4E binding protein 1 (4EBP1) and p70 S6K in hypoxic conditions. Also blocks hypoxia-induced HIF-1α accumulation in a range of human cancer cell lines. Inhibits the expression of HIF target genes, such as carbonic anhydrase IX and MMP2.
- A3951 Zaurategrast Zaurategrast(CDP-323) is an integrin inhibitor.
- A3415 Firategrast Firategrast is a bioavailable small-molecule antagonist of α4β1 and α4β7 integrins .
- A4189 IOX2(Glycine) IOX2(Glycine) is a potent inhibitor of HIF-1α prolyl hydroxylase-2 (PHD2) with IC50 of 21 nM, >100-fold selectivity over JMJD2A, JMJD2C, JMJD2E, JMJD3, or the 2OG oxygenase FIH.
- A4188 2-Methoxyestradiol (2-MeOE2) 2-Methoxyestradiol (2-MeOE2), an endogenous metabolite of 17β-estradiol (E2), is an inhibitor of microtubule assembly that inhibits the polymerization of tubulin and interferes with mitotic spindle dynamics leading to the blockage of mitosis of human cancer cells which lack estrogen receptors in metaphase.
In one study where this peptide was labeled with 125I, it was found to bind specifically and with high affinity to αvβ3 receptors on neovascular blood vessel sections of different major human cancers.