In vitro transcription of capped mRNA with modified nucleotides and Poly(A) tail
Tyramide Signal Amplification (TSA)
TSA (Tyramide Signal Amplification), used for signal amplification of ISH, IHC and IC etc.
Phos Binding Reagent Acrylamide
Separation of phosphorylated and non-phosphorylated proteins without phospho-specific antibody
Cell Counting Kit-8 (CCK-8)
A convenient and sensitive way for cell proliferation assay and cytotoxicity assay
SYBR Safe DNA Gel Stain
Safe and sensitive stain for visualization of DNA or RNA in agarose or acrylamide gels.
Protect the integrity of proteins from multiple proteases and phosphatases for different applications.
PF-04691502 is a potent and selective dual PI3K/mTOR (FRAP) inhibitor to phosphorylation of Akt T308 (IC50 = 7.5 nM) and Akt S473 (IC50 = 3.8 nM).
PI3Ks are a family of enzymes involved in cellular functions such as cell growth, proliferation, differentiation, motility, survival and intracellular trafficking, which in turn are involved in cancer.The functions of PI3Ks most relate to the ability of class I PI3K to activate protein kinase B (PKB, aka Akt) as in the PI3K/AKT/mTOR pathway which is an intracellular signaling pathway directly related to cellular quiescence, proliferation, cancer, and longevity. There are many valuable anti-cancer drug treatment targets within this pathway. And also the p110δ and p110γ isoforms regulate different aspects of immune responses. 
PF-04691502 is a potential medical drug that functions by inhibiting class I PI3K and mTOR in the PI3K/AKT/mTOR pathway through fluorescence polarization kinase assay, cell,mice and other animal trials, and therefore, through inhibition, results in tumour suppression.[3,4] Short-term exposure to PF-04691502 predominantly inhibits PI3K, whereas mTOR inhibition persists for 24 to 48 hours. PF-04691502 induces cell cycle G(1) arrest, concomitant with upregulation of p27 Kip1 and reduction of Rb.  Antitumor activity of PF-04691502 is observed in U87 (PTEN null), SKOV3 (PIK3CA mutation), and gefitinib- and erlotinib-resistant non-small cell lung carcinoma xenografts. PF-04691502 inhibits tumor growth at 7 days by 72%. FDG-PET imaging revealed that PF-04691502 reduces glucose metabolism dramatically. Tissue biomarkers of PI3K/mTOR pathway activity, p-AKT (S473), and p-RPS6 (S240/244), are also dramatically inhibited following PF-04691502 treatment. 
1. Yuan J."PF-04691502, a Potent and Selective Oral Inhibitor of PI3K and mTOR Kinases with Antitumor Activity". Mol Cancer Ther, 2011, 10(11), 2189-2199.
2. Okkenhaug K. "Signaling by the Phosphoinositide 3-kinase Family in Immune Cells.".Annu. Rev. Immunol, 2013. 17 (2): 675–699.
3. Maira, Sauveur-Michel; Stauffer, Frédéric; Schnell, Christian; García-Echeverría, Carlos. "PI3K inhibitors for cancer treatment: where do we stand ". Biochemical Society Transactions., 2009. 37 (Pt 1): 265–72.
4. Kinross KM. "In Vivo Activity of Combined PI3K/mTOR and MEK Inhibition in a KrasG12D; Pten Deletion Mouse Model of Ovarian Cancer". Mol Cancer Ther, 2011, 10(8), 1440-1449.
5. Yuan J, Mol Cancer Ther, 2011, 10(11), 2189-2199
6. Kinross KM, Mol Cancer Ther, 2011, 10(8), 1440-1449
|Physical Appearance||A solid|
|Storage||Store at -20°C|
|Solubility||≥10.625mg/mL in DMSO with gentle warming|
|Shipping Condition||Evaluation sample solution: ship with blue ice. All other available sizes: ship with RT, or blue ice upon request.|
|General tips||For obtaining a higher solubility, please warm the tube at 37°C and shake it in the ultrasonic bath for a while. Stock solution can be stored below -20°C for several months.|
|Description||PF-04691502 is an ATP-competitive dual inhibitor of PI3K(α/β/δ/γ)/mTOR with Ki value of 1.8 nM/2.1 nM/1.6 nM/1.9 nM and 16 nM,respectively.|
|IC50||1.6 nM(Ki)||1.8 nM(Ki)||1.9 nM(Ki)||2.1 nM(Ki)||3.8 nM||16 nM|