- Iodoacetyl-LC-BiotinCatalog No. :A8009Sulfhydryl-reactive biotinylation reagent, iodoacetyl-activated
Iodoacetyl-LC-Biotin (N-iodoacetyl-N-biotinylhexylenediamine), a sulfhydryl-reactive biotinylation agent, is a water-insoluble reagent that requires the dissolution of suitable solvents, including dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO) and dimethylformamide (DMF), prior to the addition into aqueous reactions.
- NHS-SS-BiotinCatalog No. :A8006Amine-reactive biotinylation reagent, mid-length
NHS-SS-biotin (Succinimidyl-2-(biotinamido)-ethyl-1,3-dithiopropionate) is a long-chain cleavable amine-reactive biotinylation reagent that has a spacer arm of 24.
- Sulfo-NHS-SS-BiotinCatalog No. :A8005Amine-reactive biotinylation reagent, mid-length
Sulfo-NHS-SS-biotin(sulfosuccinimidyl-20(biotinamido)ethyl-1,3-dithiopropionate) is a long-chain cleavable amine-reactive biotinylation reagent.
- NHS-LC-BiotinCatalog No. :A8004Amine-reactive biotinylation reagent, long chain
NHS-LC-biotin (succinimidyl-6-(biotinamindo)hexanoate), also known as NHS-X-biotin is a derivative of D-biotin, a amine-reactive biotinylation agent, that contains a spacer arm off the valeric acid side chain of D-biotin with an NHS ester group at its end.
- Sulfo-NHS-LC-BiotinCatalog No. :A8003Amine-reactive biotinylation reagent, long chain
Sulfo-NHS-LC-biotin (Sulfosuccinimidyl 6-(biotinamido) Hexanoate) is an amine-reactive biotinylation agent.
- NHS-BiotinCatalog No. :A8002Amine-reactive biotinyltation reagent
NHS-Biotin (C14H18O5N3S) is N-hydroxysuccinimido biotin.
- Sulfo-NHS-BiotinCatalog No. :A8001Amine-reactive biotinyltation reagent, water soluble