- Apoptosis Kit(70)
- Cell Proliferation, Viability & Cytotoxicity Kit(10)
- Chromatin/Epigenetics Kit(5)
- DNA Damage/DNA Repair Kit(1)
- MAPK Signaling Kit(3)
- Metabolism Kit(104)
- Microbiology & Virology Kit(2)
- Neurodegenerative disease Kit(1)
- Neuroscience Kit(1)
- PI3K/Akt/mTOR Signaling Kit(1)
- Proteases/Proteasome Kit(8)
- Tools Kit(22)
- Inhibitor Cocktails(10)
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- K2204 Acetoacetate Colorimetric Assay Kit Acetoacetate (AcAc) is the simplest β-keto acid and is one of the three ketone bodies.
- K2193 Adiponectin (mouse) Elisa Assay Kit Adipose tissue secretes various biologically active soluble factors that regulates metabolism of glucose and fatty acid.
- K2192 Adiponectin (human) Elisa Assay Kit Adipose tissue secretes various biologically active soluble factors that regulates metabolism of glucose and fatty acid.
- K2191 Leptin (human) ELISA Kit The Human Leptin ELISA kit is an enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for quantitative detection of human Leptin in vitro.
- K2190 PEG Virus Precipitation Kit The PEG Virus Precipitation Kit offers a fast and convenient way for concentrating virus without ultra-centrifugation.
- K2189 PCR Quick Screening Kit The PCR Quick Screening Kit provides quick screening of clone candidates by PCR technology.
- K2229 Glutamate Dehydrogenase Activity Colorimetric Assay Kit Glutamate dehydrogenase (GDH) is an enzyme that converts glutamate to α-ketoglutarate and is present in the mitochondria of eukaryotes and most microbes.
- K2188 Protein Carbonyl Content Assay Kit Protein carbonyl groups are an essential and immediate biomarker for oxidative stress.
ECL Western Blotting Substrate Kit
ECL Western Blotting Substrate is a sensitive, nonradioactive, and upgraded luminol-based chemiluminescent substrate for easy detection of HRP (horseradish peroxidase) on immunoblots.
- K2228 Lactate Dehydrogenase (LDH) Activity Assay Kit Lactate dehydrogenase (LDH) is an oxidoreductase that catalyses the interconversion of pyruvate and lactate with concomitant interconversion of NADH and NAD+.