In vitro transcription of capped mRNA with modified nucleotides and Poly(A) tail
Tyramide Signal Amplification (TSA)
TSA (Tyramide Signal Amplification), used for signal amplification of ISH, IHC and IC etc.
Phos Binding Reagent Acrylamide
Separation of phosphorylated and non-phosphorylated proteins without phospho-specific antibody
Cell Counting Kit-8 (CCK-8)
A convenient and sensitive way for cell proliferation assay and cytotoxicity assay
SYBR Safe DNA Gel Stain
Safe and sensitive stain for visualization of DNA or RNA in agarose or acrylamide gels.
Protect the integrity of proteins from multiple proteases and phosphatases for different applications.
Dynasore is a noncompetitive inhibitor of GTPases with the IC50 value of 15 μM .
GTPases (singular GTPase) are hydrolase enzymes that play an important role in GTP binding and hydrolyzing. GTPases involve in many processes, like, transduction signal, protein biosynthesis, translocation proteins through membranes, and transporting vesicles within the cell. It has been reported that dynasore could inhibit the GTPase activity of dynamin1, dynamin2 and Drp1  .
Dynasore is a potent GTPases inhibitor and functions on the sites of dynamin1, dynamin2 or Drp1. When tested with HL-1 cells, treated cells with dynasore blocked the endocytic process via inhibiting the activity of dynamin . Using genetically encoded pH-sensitive fluorescent probe synaptopHluorin to study the role of dynasore in the synapses expressing spH, and the results showed that dyansore treatment resulted in the normal stimulus-triggered increase in fluorescence intensity via reducing the GTPase activity of dynamin which in turn blocked the synaptic endocytosis. Dynasore worked as inhibitor of dynamin GTPase activity which blocks dynamin-dependent endocytosis not only in cells, but also including neurons .
.Zheng, J., et al., Chymase mediates injury and mitochondrial damage in cardiomyocytes during acute ischemia/reperfusion in the dog. PLoS One, 2014. 9(4): p. e94732.
.McCluskey, A., et al., Building a better dynasore: the dyngo compounds potently inhibit dynamin and endocytosis. Traffic, 2013. 14(12): p. 1272-89.
.Kirchhausen, T., E. Macia, and H.E. Pelish, Use of dynasore, the small molecule inhibitor of dynamin, in the regulation of endocytosis. Methods Enzymol, 2008. 438: p. 77-93.
.Newton, A.J., T. Kirchhausen, and V.N. Murthy, Inhibition of dynamin completely blocks compensatory synaptic vesicle endocytosis. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A, 2006. 103(47): p. 17955-60.
- 1. Wei P, Ning M, et al. "Spiroplasma eriocheiris entered Drosophila Schneider 2 cells and relied on clathrin-mediated endocytosis and macropinocytosis." Infect Immun. 2019 Aug 26. pii: IAI.00233-19. PMID:31451616
- 2. Ying Wen, Shouwen Chen, et al."Dysregulated haemolysin promotes bacterial outer membrane vesicles‐induced pyroptotic‐like cell death in zebrafish."Cellular Microbiology. 31 January 2019.
- 3. Wang H, Liu W, et al. "Inhibitor analysis revealed that clathrin-mediated endocytosis is involed in cellular entry of type III grass carp reovirus." Virol J. 2018 May 24;15(1):92. PMID:29793525
- 4. Mai J, Li X, et al. "A DNA Thioaptamer with Homing Specificity to Lymphoma Bone Marrow Involvement." Mol Pharm. 2018 May 7;15(5):1814-1825. PMID:29537266
- 5. Schappe MS, Szteyn K, et al."Chanzyme TRPM7 Mediates the Ca(2+) Influx Essential for Lipopolysaccharide-Induced Toll-Like Receptor 4 Endocytosis and Macrophage Activation." Immunity. 2018 Jan 16;48(1):59-74.e5. PMID:29343440
|Physical Appearance||A solid|
|Storage||Store at -20°C|
|Solubility||≥16.12mg/mL in DMSO|
|Shipping Condition||Evaluation sample solution: ship with blue ice. All other available sizes: ship with RT, or blue ice upon request.|
|General tips||For obtaining a higher solubility, please warm the tube at 37°C and shake it in the ultrasonic bath for a while. Stock solution can be stored below -20°C for several months.|
|Cell experiment :|
The solubility of this compound in DMSO is > 16.1 mg/mL. General tips for obtaining a higher concentration: Please warm the tube at 37 °C for 10 minutes and/or shake it in the ultrasonic bath for a while. Stock solution can be stored below - 20 °C for several months.
0, 1, 10, 20, 40, 60 and 80 μM; 30 mins
In Hela cells preincubated with 80 μM Dynasore for 30 mins, the uptake, trafficking and intracellular accumulation of transferrin were all significantly blocked. Moreover, Dynasore dose-dependently inhibited transferrin uptake. In addition, the effect of Dynasore on transferrin uptake was proved to be reversible.
. Macia E, Ehrlich M, Massol R, Boucrot E, Brunner C, Kirchhausen T. Dynasore, a cell-permeable inhibitor of dynamin. Dev Cell. 2006 Jun;10(6):839-50.
|Description||Dynasore is a cell-permeable and noncompetitive inhibitor of the GTPase activity of dynamin with IC50 value of 15 µM.|
Quality Control & MSDS
- View current batch: