In vitro transcription of capped mRNA with modified nucleotides and Poly(A) tail
Tyramide Signal Amplification (TSA)
TSA (Tyramide Signal Amplification), used for signal amplification of ISH, IHC and IC etc.
Phos Binding Reagent Acrylamide
Separation of phosphorylated and non-phosphorylated proteins without phospho-specific antibody
Cell Counting Kit-8 (CCK-8)
A convenient and sensitive way for cell proliferation assay and cytotoxicity assay
SYBR Safe DNA Gel Stain
Safe and sensitive stain for visualization of DNA or RNA in agarose or acrylamide gels.
Protect the integrity of proteins from multiple proteases and phosphatases for different applications.
Chelerythrine is a potent, selective antagonist of PKC (protein kinase C) with IC50 value of 0.66 μM.
The alkaloid chelerythrine is a highly specific inhibitor that acts at the regulatory domain of the kinase. It is also a competitive inhibitor with respect to the phosphate acceptor and a non-competitive inhibitor with respect to ATP. Chelerythrine induced a dose-dependent decrease in the cell viability with IC50 value of 2.6 μM measured by MTT reduction assay. Chelerythrine is also a selective and strong inhibitor of Bcl-xL functions and induced cell death in MEF cells with IC50 value of 1.1 μM. Chelerythrine activated MEKK1- and MKK4-dependent JNK1 and p38 pathways then mediated the induction of apoptosis. Chelerythrine stimulated apoptosis in the in vivo rat experiments (5 mg/kg) by inducing the generation of reactive oxygen species. Chelerythrine also has widespread physiological effects on primarily antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory.
1. J. M. Herbert, J. M. Augereau, J. Gleye and J. P. Maffrand, Biochem Biophys Res Commun 1990, 172, 993-999.
2. W. D. Jarvis, A. J. Turner, L. F. Povirk, R. S. Traylor and S. Grant, Cancer Res 1994, 54, 1707-1714.
3. J. Vrba, P. Dolezel, J. Vicar, M. Modriansky and J. Ulrichova, Toxicol In Vitro 2008, 22, 1008-1017.
4. M. Vogler, K. Weber, D. Dinsdale, I. Schmitz, K. Schulze-Osthoff, M. J. Dyer and G. M. Cohen, Cell Death Differ 2009, 16, 1030-1039.
5. R. Yu, S. Mandlekar, T. H. Tan and A. N. Kong, J Biol Chem 2000, 275, 9612-9619.
6. S. Yamamoto, K. Seta, C. Morisco, S. F. Vatner and J. Sadoshima, J Mol Cell Cardiol 2001, 33, 1829-1848.
|Physical Appearance||A solid|
|Storage||Store at -20°C|
|Solubility||≥19.2 mg/mL in DMSO, ≥9.45 mg/mL in EtOH with ultrasonic and warming, <2.66 mg/mL in H2O|
|Shipping Condition||Evaluation sample solution : ship with blue ice.All other available size: ship with RT , or blue ice upon request|
|General tips||For obtaining a higher solubility , please warm the tube at 37 ℃ and shake it in the ultrasonic bath for a while.Stock solution can be stored below -20℃ for several months.|
Quality Control & MSDS
- View current batch:
Purity = 98.60%
- COA (Certificate Of Analysis)
- HPLC (Retest)
- MS (Mass Spectrometry)
- NMR (Nuclear Magnetic Resonance)
- MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet)