Search results for: 'hyperFusion dna polymerase'
Items 1-10 of 225
- hyPerFUsion™ high-fidelity DNA polymeraseCatalog No. :K1032
- hyPerFUsion™ high-fidelity PCR KitCatalog No. :K1033
- Phusion high-fidelity DNA polymeraseCatalog No. :K1031
- Mithramycin ACatalog No. :A4546Anticancer antibioticAnticancer antibiotic that selectively binds to G-C-rich DNA in the presence of Mg2+ or Zn2+, inhibiting RNA and DNA polymerase action. Inhibits c-myc expression and induces myeloid differentiation of HL-60 promyelocytic leukemia cells.
- DiscoveryProbe™ DNA Damage/DNA Repair LibraryCatalog No. :L1033A unique collection of 146 DNA Damage/DNA repair-related compounds for DNA damage/DNA repair research.
- CytarabineCatalog No. :A8405cytotoxic agent, blocks DNA synthesisCytarabine (AraC), an analogue of deoxycytidine, is the most effective cytotoxic agent in the treatment of acute myeloid leukemia (AML), which blocks DNA synthesis by inhibiting the function of DNA and RNA polymerases .
- Trovafloxacin mesylateCatalog No. :A8646Fluoroquinolone antibioticFluoroquinolone antibiotic. Inhibits bacterial DNA topoisomerase IV and DNA gyrase and forms a stable quinolone-DNA complex with these enzymes which reversibly inhibits DNA synthesis.
- NU 7026Catalog No. :A8649DNPK inhibitor,ATP-competitive and potent
NU 7026 is a selective inhibitor of DNA-PK with IC50 value of 0.23 μM.
- Fludarabine Phosphate (Fludara)Catalog No. :A8317Inhibits STAT1 activation and DNA synthesis
Fludarabine phosphate is a STAT-1 activation inhibitor and a DNA synthesis inhibitor.
- NU7441 (KU-57788)Catalog No. :A8315DNA-PK inhibitor
NU7441 is a selective inhibitor of DNA-dependent protein kinase (DNA-PK) with IC50 value of 13 nM .