In vitro transcription of capped mRNA with modified nucleotides and Poly(A) tail
Tyramide Signal Amplification (TSA)
TSA (Tyramide Signal Amplification), used for signal amplification of ISH, IHC and IC etc.
Phos Binding Reagent Acrylamide
Separation of phosphorylated and non-phosphorylated proteins without phospho-specific antibody
Cell Counting Kit-8 (CCK-8)
A convenient and sensitive way for cell proliferation assay and cytotoxicity assay
SYBR Safe DNA Gel Stain
Safe and sensitive stain for visualization of DNA or RNA in agarose or acrylamide gels.
Protect the integrity of proteins from multiple proteases and phosphatases for different applications.
AG-490 is an inhibitor of tyrosine kinases .
As a member of the tyrphostin family, AG-490 is reported to have inhibitory activity against many kinases. It can inhibit the hyperactive JAK2 in B cell precursors of ALL patients, inhibit cytokine-induced activation of JAK2 in eosinophils and suppresses the activation of STAT3 in mycosis fungoides-derived T cells. AG-490 is also found to target JAK3 and its downstream STAT and MAPK signaling pathways. In the IL-2-dependent T cell line, D10, AG-490 suppresses IL-2-induced cell proliferation with IC50 value of 25μM without affecting IL-2R chain expression. It also inhibits IL-2-modulated phosphorylation of STAT5a and STAT5b with IC50 value of 50μM-70μM. Moreover, AG-490 reduces IL-2-induced DNA binding by 78%, 65% and 65% for STAT5a/5b, STAT1 and STAT3, respectively. All these show that AG-490 may provide a beneficial therapeutic by suppressing immunopathological states .
 Wang L H, Kirken R A, Erwin R A, et al. JAK3, STAT, and MAPK signaling pathways as novel molecular targets for the tyrphostin AG-490 regulation of IL-2-mediated T cell response. The Journal of Immunology, 1999, 162(7): 3897-3904.
- 1. Fei S, Li W, et al. "Protective Effect of Alprostadil on Acute Pancreatitis in Rats via Inhibiting Janus Kinase 2 (JAK2)/STAT3 Signal Transduction Pathway." Med Sci Monit. 2019 Oct 13;25:7694-7701. PMID:31606729
- 2. Xin M, Jin X, et al. "Dipeptidyl peptidase-4 inhibition prevents vascular aging in mice under chronic stress: Modulation of oxidative stress and inflammation." Chem Biol Interact. 2019 Oct 2:108842. PMID:31586451
- 3. Zhou H, Sun Y, et al. "Paris saponin VII extracted from trillium tschonoskii suppresses proliferation and induces apoptosis of human colorectal cancer cells." J Ethnopharmacol. 2019 Jul 15;239:111903. PMID:31047966
- 4. Lan H, Su Y, et al. "Melatonin protects circulatory death heart from ischemia/reperfusion injury via the JAK2/STAT3 signalling pathway." Life Sci. 2019 Jul 1;228:35-46. PMID:31028804
- 5. MXinwei Feng1, Junfeng Lu2, et al. "Mycobacterium smegmatis Induces Neurite Outgrowth and Differentiation in an Autophagy-Independent Manner in PC12 and C17.2 Cells." Front. Cell. Infect. Microbiol., 19 June 2018.
- 6. Wang L, Zhang F, et al. "CAFs enhance paclitaxel resistance by inducing EMT through the IL 6/JAK2/STAT3 pathway." Oncol Rep. 2018 May;39(5):2081-2090. PMID:29565447
|Physical Appearance||A solid|
|Storage||Store at -20°C|
|Solubility||≥14.7 mg/mL in DMSO, ≥4.73 mg/mL in EtOH with ultrasonic and warming,insoluble in H2O|
|Shipping Condition||Evaluation sample solution : ship with blue ice.All other available size: ship with RT , or blue ice upon request|
|General tips||For obtaining a higher solubility , please warm the tube at 37°C and shake it in the ultrasonic bath for a while.Stock solution can be stored below -20°C for several months.|
|Description||AG-490 is a tyrosine kinase inhibitor of JAK2, EGFR, and ErbB2 with IC50 values of ～10 μM, 0.1 μM and 13.5 μM, respectively.|
|IC50||～10 μM||0.1 μM||13.5 μM|
Quality Control & MSDS
- View current batch: